Scott Olson/Getty Images
- On Friday, a gunman opened fire at Santa Fe High School, killing 10 people – nine students and one teacher – and injuring at least 10 others.
- The alleged gunman is 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis, who was a student at the school.
- One of the victims of the shooting was 16-year-old Shana Fisher, who “had 4 months of problems from” Pagourtzis, her parents told the Los Angeles Times.
- “He kept making advances on her and she repeatedly told him no,” her parents said.
- These reports fit into a larger pattern of male teens with a history of violent behavior toward women carrying out shootings.
On Friday, a gunman opened fire at Santa Fe High school in Santa Fe, Texas, killing 10 people – nine students and one teacher – and injuring at least 10 others.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Sante Fe students participated in the #NeverAgain walkout just weeks before the Sante Fe High School shooting
- Santa Fe students respond to the school shooting: ‘I always felt like eventually, it was going to happen here, too’
- 7 people who defied death and survived some of the most harrowing situations in history