Associated Press/Matt Dunham
- The actor Verne Troyer, who played “Mini-Me” in the “Austin Powers” films, has died at age 49.
- Troyer’s representatives announced his death on Saturday, but did not give a cause.
- In a statement, they described Troyer as a “fighter” who was unable to overcome a recent bout of adversity. The statement also discussed depression and suicide.
LOS ANGELES (AP) – Verne Troyer, who played Dr. Evil’s small, silent sidekick “Mini-Me” in the “Austin Powers” movie franchise, has died. He was 49.
A statement provided by Troyer’s representatives that was also posted to his Instagram and Facebook accounts said the actor died Saturday.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Prosecution in Cosby case delivers ‘searing one-two punch’ as trial builds to conclusion
- Costco employees share their 9 best tips for getting an even better deal on your next run to the store
- Disney World cast members share the 7 annoying things they wish park-goers would stop doing
SEE ALSO: DJ and producer Avicii has died at 28